EXPERT TRAINING ON COUNCIL TAX
Advice, Consultancy and Training
Council Tax Law for Successful Advice
Council Tax Law for Landlords
Council Tax Law for Local Government Officers
Presenting cases before Council Tax Courts and Valuation Tribunals
Council Tax – Helping disabled and vulnerable clients
Appealing council tax
Discretionary council reductions
Magistrates’ courts and law
Committal to prison for council tax
WHY CHOOSE CTLS FOR TRAINING??
CTLS has Britain's top expert in Council Tax Law
ENJOY THE BENEFITS THAT EXPERTISE BRINGS YOU
CTLS provides expert in-house training for advice agencies, charities, housing associations, community groups, local authorities staff, regulatory bodies, and private companies, at a time and place of your choice, at great rates, focusing on your specific needs and drawing upon unrivalled expertise and knowledge.
- Deliver the best training for your staff.
- Make certain your staff are fully conversant with the essential law.
- Ensure your staff understand how council tax works in practice.
- Guarantee the best results for your clients with council tax issues.
FOLLOWING CTLS TRAINING YOUR STAFF WILL
- Advise with confidence
- Know the key points of council tax law used by experts
- Help clients deal with debts and excessive charges
- Know how to get your clients reductions
- Help clients with council tax appeals
- Know the ways to stop court action and bailiffs
- Get councils to take responsibility for council tax debts and save your clients bailiff costs
How to request A service
Training is delivered by Alan Murdie, LL.B, Barristereditor of THE Council Tax Handbook
Training is delivered by Alan Murdie, LL.B, Barrister editor of the Council Tax Handbook and is tailored towards staff who have to undertake specific tasks or whose duties involve the provision of council tax advice or the use of discretion when making council tax decisions. Prices depend on the size of the organisation, the number of people trained, the subjects covered and whether the training is 1 or 2 days. Training will be provided in-house at your premises on a date convenient to you.